PHP Install Instructions
Requires 'ip-approval' zip2 file.
3. In the ip-approval > files > zline folder, edit the connect file.
a. Replace <YOUR USER ID> with your User ID.
b. Replace <YOUR API KEY> with your API Key.
c. Replace <YOUR API SECRET> with your API Secret.
Save your changes, then visit your-website.com/ip-approval/ and login using your IP Address Approval username and password.
*Option 1 includes the ability to restrict access by GEO Location
Requires PHP 5.5.0 or later
Requires 'ip-approval' zip file.
Requires sendmail ~Included in zip.
Requires Database Access.
1. Install Sendmail (or equivalent)
2. IMPORT the z-create-database.sql file into your Database.
3. Add 'ip-approval' folder, ip-checker.php, ip-checker-js.php, access-denied.html and banned.html files to your root folder.
4. Edit the 'connect.php' file found in the files > zline folder. Change the following:
a. $db_host = 'localhost';
b. $db_user = 'YOUR-USERNAME';
c. $db_pass = 'YOUR-PASSWORD';
5. Edit the 'functions.php' file found in the files > zline folder.
a. $systememail = 'YOU@YOUR-DOMAIN.com';
6. Create an account by accessing the sign-up page at:
7. Visit your email inbox to retrieve the temporary password.
8. Login to your-domain /ip-approval
*Option 2 does NOT include the ability to restrict access by GEO Location